Hunters Point [HP] Dental Services is a modern general dental practice that handles restorative and cosmetic dentistry for adults and children. Hunters Point Dental Services in LIC has long roots in the neighborhood of Long Island City LIC Queens – which is just one subway stop from Grand Central Station in Midtown NYC. HP Dental Services has been serving the growing Long Island City neighborhood since 1975, handling everything from teeth cleanings and check ups, to teeth whitening and porcelain fillings, to teeth implants, extractions and root canals.
Our LIC / NYC dentists were educated at Columbia and NYU dental schools, which are among the top in the nation; and our two leading dentists were both named in America’s Top Dentists. We try to provide patients with a comfortable experience, while solving their dental issues. And because we’re situated in Long Island City, we charge Queens prices while providing dental expertise that’s competitive with Midtown Manhattan dentists. We are near Midtown dentists in LIC Queens who accept many dental insurance plans.
Call us today to set up an appointment or scroll down to schedule an appointment right now. We’ll call you within the next 24 – 62 hours [closed Sundays and some Saturdays in the summer] to confirm your appointment, as well as to answer any questions you may have.
Click here for testimonials for our staff dentists practicing near Midtown NYC in LIC.
DENTISTS PAYMENTS. The office philosophy is high quality and dependable work for a reasonable cost. A cavity shouldn’t put a hole in your pocket.
- The office participates with many insurances. For a full list of insurance companies click here.
- Finance plans are available through Care Credit.
DENTAL TECHNOLOGIES. Hunters Point Dental Services uses modern technologies including:
- We use digital X-rays which expose patients to less radiation than traditional film X-rays.
- We use the most modern sterilization equipment including autoclave.
- We have a technician on premises for emergency replacement of teeth, temporary bridges and denture repairs.
DENTIST PROCEDURES. We perform the following dental procedures in our Long Island City office which is located in Queens only one subway stop from Midtown NYC. Click to our Dental Procedures section for a complete listing and details.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Traditional veneers and Lumineers by DenMat
- Nitrous Oxide Analgesia (laughing gas) .
- Dentistry for children.
- All phases of general dentistry including fillings, extractions, root canals, crowns (caps), bridges, cleaning and periodontal treatment.
- Full dentures and cosmetic partial dentures (no metal wires).